Friday, July 26, 2013

3 Wedding Trends I Want to Try

When it comes to weddings, I know a lot of people recommend staying with a classic, timeless look--which is fine if that's what you want. But don't be afraid to embrace the trends you really love! Here are three nontraditional wedding trends that I love.

Short floral bridesmaid dresses
Short Floral Bridesmaid Dresses

Short floral bridesmaid dresses. Short dresses, mismatched dresses, patterned dresses--I love them all!!! I think floral dresses are my favorite idea though.And I bet those girls will definitely wear their dresses again after the wedding.

Delicious breakfast wedding cakes
Delicious Breakfast Wedding Cakes

Delicious breakfast wedding cakes.Breakfast cakes are a unique take on the naked cake trend that I'm also obsessed with! Pancakes, waffles, crepes, or donuts all look elegant and wedding-worthy when stacked on a cake plate and topped with fruit, flowers, or a cute cake topper.

Glitter and gold
Glitter and Gold
Glitter and gold. I really love wedding dresses with some gold sparkle added to them. I've seen it on the bodice or the entire dress--either way is stunning. A simpler way to incorporate this trend is to spray paint some mason jars gold. I love this glitter dress very much and have mentioned it in my post (Tulle Short Bride and Bridesmaid Dresses by Chic Dress UK)before.

No comments:

Post a Comment