Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Color Inspiration: Yellow and Purple for Fall Wedding

Yellow V-Neck Chiffon Short Bridesmaid Dress

Well, if you're an orange lover like I am, then you're just going to love the looks of this pretty little palette. Bright, vibrant and full of feel good vibes, these are the sort of colors that will take you from late Summer right into Fall!

Yellow Fall Wedding Palette
Yellow Fall Wedding Palette

I can't go without mentioning these mix matched bridesmaid dresses! So super pretty if you ask me! I'm really liking the feel of this palette because I feel like it incorporates a touch of whimsy all while mixing both modern and vintage styles.

Purple One-shoulder Chiffon Knee-length Bridesmaid Dress

Finding yourself gravitating toward lovely lavenders this season? Goodness, I don't blame you! Just look at all of these sweet shades. Want to know what I love most? That would surely be the fact that you can use these colors all year round! Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter...

1 comment:

  1. Wow, these Yellow and Purple for Fall Wedding are just so adorable. The last one is my most favorite and it would be just perfect for my outdoor reception that would be held at one of the Chicago wedding venues in January. Was having hard time with theme inspiration search but you have helped me a lot with it.

    ReplyDelete